The perfect post workout fuel packed with natural ingredients!
Knowing that this pancake is at the end of my workout motivates me to get up and ensure that I have a great session. I tend to only have it once a week but how many times you want to have it it is entirely up to you.
- 40g Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter (of your choice)
- Blend the oats, yogurt, eggs, and powder in a blender/Nutribullet until all of the ingredients are combined and a liquid consistency is formed.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small-medium sized frying pan and once it has melted pour the batter into the pan (cook on a medium to low temperature).
- When bubbles start to appear, flip the pancake over and allow the other side to cook – it should only take about 30 seconds for the other side to cook .
- Put the pancake on a plate and serve with a nut butter of your choice.
Now go out and smash your workout!