This is the first post I have ever dedicated to fitness! I chose to incorporate fitness into my blog as it plays a big role in my life and I want to give you all an insight into my day-to-day life.
When I finished college at the end of May I felt a bit lost and honestly it has been hard to motivate myself to workout over the past 2 months. However, after taking some time off I recently decided that I needed to find different sources of motivation that weren’t based on how I looked to get me back into the gym. In my opinion, you can’t beat listening to music when you’re working out so below I have shared 7 of my current favourite workout songs (a mix of old and new songs).
- Mean What I Mean – Aluna George, Leikeli47 & Dreezy
- Pon De Floor – Major Lazer
- Dibby Dibby Sound – DJ Fresh vs Jay Fay ft. Ms Dynamite
- Watch n Learn – Rihanna
- I’m Legit – Nicki Minaj ft. Ciara
- Louder Than Words – David Guetta & Afrojack ft. Niles Mason
- Turn Down For What – DJ Snake & Lil Jon